Surebonder 220 Watt Professional High Temp Full Size Glue Gun (PRO2-220HT)
Surebonder PRO2-220HT Industrial high-temperature glue gun with dual heaters and 220 watts of heating power features a two-minute quick heat up time. The stroke adjustment screw allows equal amounts of glue per squeeze and the ergonomic long trigger design requires less effort. Standard features include a lighted on/off switch, an integrated gun balancer mount hole, a wide detachable metal stand, two nozzles with protective heat resistant nozzle covers, and a heavy-duty carrying case. This gun uses standard (1/2",7/16", 0.43") diameter glue sticks.
- 380 °F / 193 °C Operating Temperature - ideal for Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) and GPR (Glue Pull Repair) work
- Dual Heaters and 220 Watts - provide a quick two minute heat up time
- 1/2", 7/16" (0.43") Diameter - standard size hot glue sticks
- Stroke Adjustment Screw - adjust from precise output to maximum volume
- Interchangable nozzles available seperately