Surebonder 120 Watt Corded/18 Volt Cordless Hybrid Glue Gun - Battery Sold Separately
Surebonder HYBRID-120. 120 Watt Corded / 18 Volt Ryobi® Cordless Professional Heavy Duty Hot Glue Gun - Uses full size, 7/16" glue sticks. Compatible with standard US 110v, Ryobi® batteries (not included), or Milwaukee®, Makita®, and DeWalt® with optional adapters.
- 380 °F / 193 °C Operating Temperature - ideal for Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) and GPR (Glue Pull Repair) work
- 120 Watt Corded / 18 Volt Cordless - allows up to 1 hour of cordless usage time
- 1/2", 7/16" (0.43") Diameter - standard size hot glue sticks
- Ergonomic long finter trigger design
- Interchangable nozzles available seperately
How Do I Remove Glue from Panels and Glue Tabs?
Glue is easily released using a high concentration form of isopropyl alcohol sprayed directly on the glue. This allows glue to be removed cleanly by…Read more »
Why Won’t My Glue Tabs Stick to the Panel?
Following our 6C process ensures optimal adhesion every time and can resolve most common issues. A few of the most common reasons for glue not sticking are…Read more »
How Much Glue Should I Apply to the Glue Tab?
The ideal amount of glue for each tab varies based on size. As a general rule, you should fill the entire surface of the tab. Once applied, you should notice…Read more »