Surebonder 100 Watt Professional High Temp Full Size Glue Gun
Surebonder PRO2-100 Industrial high-temperature glue gun delivers approximately 1.5-Pounds of glue per hour with 100-watts of heating power. Features solid state PTC (positive temperature control) heaters. This gun is lightweight which helps reduce hand fatigue and has an ergonomic designed long trigger for less effort. The gun is equipped with a nozzle, a protective heat resistant nozzle cover, an ON/OFF power switch and a removable wire stand for your convenience. This gun uses standard (1/2",7/16", 0.43") diameter glue sticks.
- 380 °F / 193 °C Operating Temperature - ideal for Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) and GPR (Glue Pull Repair) work
- 100 Watts - delivers approximately 1.5 pounds of glue per hour
- 1/2", 7/16" (0.43") Diameter - standard size hot glue sticks
- Comfort rubber grip handle with long trigger
- Interchangable nozzles available seperately
How Do I Remove Glue from Panels and Glue Tabs?
Glue is easily released using a high concentration form of isopropyl alcohol sprayed directly on the glue. This allows glue to be removed cleanly by…Read more »
Why Won’t My Glue Tabs Stick to the Panel?
Following our 6C process ensures optimal adhesion every time and can resolve most common issues. A few of the most common reasons for glue not sticking are…Read more »
How Much Glue Should I Apply to the Glue Tab?
The ideal amount of glue for each tab varies based on size. As a general rule, you should fill the entire surface of the tab. Once applied, you should notice…Read more »