Surebonder 100 Watt Professional High Temp Full Size Glue Gun (PRO2-100)
Surebonder PRO2-100 Industrial high-temperature glue gun delivers approximately 1.5-Pounds of glue per hour with 100-watts of heating power. Features solid state PTC (positive temperature control) heaters. This gun is lightweight which helps reduce hand fatigue and has an ergonomic designed long trigger for less effort. The gun is equipped with a nozzle, a protective heat resistant nozzle cover, an ON/OFF power switch and a removable wire stand for your convenience. This gun uses standard (1/2",7/16", 0.43") diameter glue sticks.
- 380 °F / 193 °C Operating Temperature - ideal for Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) and GPR (Glue Pull Repair) work
- 100 Watts - delivers approximately 1.5 pounds of glue per hour
- 1/2", 7/16" (0.43") Diameter - standard size hot glue sticks
- Comfort rubber grip handle with long trigger
- Interchangable nozzles available seperately