Pivot Tips™ Rounded Crease Pusher Pivoting Tip - Fits R4 Tips (10 Tips)
Designed for BB tips such as the Dentcraft R4, A1 Cory Pope Tools, Anson Pivot Pick Set. Widen and soften your tooltip when you want to push more metal without creating highs. Hayes Freeman has designed Pivot Tips™ for a balanced push when the angle of your tool approach is not ideal. Pushing becomes more consistent and helps prevent micro-lows.
Pivot Tips™ have a steel insert, which distributes the force of your tooltip to the entire face of the tip. Combining this steel insert with a soft pivoting face creates an amazing large push, that can reach into small places.
Pivot Tips™ patent pending
- R4 Tip Compatible - Designed for BB tips such as the Dentcraft R4, A1 Cory Pope Tools, Anson Pivot Pick Set
- Prevents Inconsistency & Micro-Lows - the smooth face distributes the pushing force to help prevent micro-lows
- Rounds & Crease Shapes - available in 3 different sized rounds and 1 crease shape
- Flat & Rounded Faces - each size comes in both a flat face and a round face to accomadate various applications and types of dents
- Designed by Hayes Freeman
- tap downs
Good solid contact Makes great *********** Wider tips better for guided tap downs. I recommend..
Doesn't leave marks. Makes good contact and nice solid ***********.
I bought the complete kit and use it three times since. Very useful for quickly moving metal without overpushes marks
These are a great idea and work well. However they do have their limitations. Found them to not work on dents close to rib edges or panel edges. They also to me could have a little more dome to them. Other then this I do like them and will use them but still find my self defaulting back to a cherry cap.