Keco Robo Mini Dent Lifter Hail Kit with Base, Crease Feet and 83 Tabs - 110 V (US)
The KECO Robo® Mini Lifter is one of the most popular glue pulling tools in use by professional PDR techs today. The adjustable and rotating feet combined with a pass-through adapter allow this lightweight mini lifter to support everything from the tiniest of detailing glue tabs to large body crease tabs.
- 360° Rotating Base - Provides more leverage options allowing you to pull simple and complex dents
- Ball-and-Socket Technology - Non-marring rubber feet pivot on a ball and socket allowing for precise alignments on uneven surfaces
- Wide Knob - Allows for easy, quick height adjustment for pulling glue tabs of various heights
- Dead Center® Technology - Specialized neck-to-face ratio creates rigid center pull with flex along edges to avoid overpulling
- Dual Sized Faces - Flip tabs offer two face sizes in one tab ensuring you have the right tab for the job