Keco Robo System with Precision Base, Crease Feet and 83 Tabs
The KECO Robo® Mini Lifter is one of the most popular glue pulling tools in use by professional PDR techs today. The adjustable and rotating feet combined with a pass-through adapter allow this lightweight mini lifter to support everything from the tiniest of detailing glue tabs to large body crease tabs.
- 360° Rotating Base - Provides more leverage options allowing you to pull simple and complex dents
- Ball-and-Socket Technology - Non-marring rubber feet pivot on a ball and socket allowing for precise alignments on uneven surfaces
- Wide Knob - Allows for easy, quick height adjustment for pulling glue tabs of various heights
- Dead Center® Technology - Specialized neck-to-face ratio creates rigid center pull with flex along edges to avoid overpulling
- Dual Sized Faces - Flip tabs offer two face sizes in one tab ensuring you have the right tab for the job
Do I need to Remove the Panel for a GPR Repair?
No, the vast majority of repairs do not require the removal of a panel. Since GPR does not later the back side of the panel…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
What Does “Double-Action” Mean in Glue Pull Repairing?
Double-action describes the technique of simultaneously using a pulling device like a K-Beam, K-Bar or Robo to life the low spots of a dent while…Read more »
Where are Keco Tools Made?
Keco Body Repair Products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Oklahoma City, OK.Read more »