KECO ReCon Robo with C-Hook
The KECO ReCon Robo Lifter is a versatile combo tool taking the signature Robo Lifter and pairing it with the C-Hook and push tip. This creeates a unique tool that is poised and ready to attack damage from the back-side on fenders, door edges, and other areas. Tips can be changed or removed to pinpoint damaged areas. The Robo feet work in combination to apply pressure to crown or other areas on the front side of damage.
- KECO Robo® Mini Lifter - one of the most popular glue pulling tools in use by professional PDR techs today. The adjustable and rotating feet combined with a pass-through adapter allow this lightweight mini lifter to support everything from the tiniest of detailing glue tabs to large body crease tabs
- 360° Rotating Base - provides more leverage options
- Ball-and-Socket Technology - makes dents on uneven surfaces easy to reach
- Rubber Feet - pivot 30° and rotate 360° for precise alignment and prevents marring
- Maximum Visibility - the C-Hook's open design allows techs visibility to the working area and therefore added precision