Keco Level 1 Glue Pull Collision Pro Kit with Cart - 110 V
The KECO Collision Pro Kit is one of the most value packed glue pull repair kits available to body shop technicians today. This kit includes all of the tools required to complete level 1 repairs requiring minimal body filler to finish. This kit handles medium to x-large damage with ease and precision. Tools are easily organized on the designated GPR cart. The tab organizer will ensure you limit lost tabs and keep your shop looking clean and tidy.
- Level 1 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking to simply rough out damage that will ultimatley need a filler for finishing
- Medium to Large Damage - K-Beam® and K-Beam® Jr. provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Knockdown & Blending - JVF Body Hammers and Slappies are great for knocking down crowns and releasing tension while repairing damage
- Tab Selection - Includes medium sized crease tabs as well as large and x-large Centipede and Supertabs in all the most popular shapes, sizes, and materials
- Storage & Organization - Designated glue pull cart and tab organizer keeps tools and tabs clean and organized in your shop
Do I need to Remove the Panel for a GPR Repair?
No, the vast majority of repairs do not require the removal of a panel. Since GPR does not later the back side of the panel…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
What Does “Double-Action” Mean in Glue Pull Repairing?
Double-action describes the technique of simultaneously using a pulling device like a K-Beam, K-Bar or Robo to life the low spots of a dent while…Read more »
Where are Keco Tools Made?
Keco Body Repair Products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Oklahoma City, OK.Read more »