KECO Level 1 GPR Portable Pro Kit with Bag
The KECO Level 1 Collision System is one of the most value packed glue pull repair kits available to body shop technicians today. This kit includes all of the tools required to complete Level 1 repairs with minimal body filler to finish. This kit handles medium and large damage with ease and precision. Tools are kept organized and portable in the large and durable KECO tool bag and the included tab organizer will keep your tools clean and tidy.
- Level 1 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking to simply rough out damage that will ultimatley need a filler for finishing
- Medium & Large Damage - K-Beam® and Slide Hammers provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Knockdown & Blending - JVF Body Hammers and Slappies are great for knocking down crowns and releasing tension while repairing damage
- Tab Selection - Includes medium sized crease tabs as well as large and and extra large Centipede and Supertabs in all the most popular shapes, sizes, and materials. Multiples of certain tabs promote quick pulls on rockers, posts, and around quarters
- Storage & Organization - Durable tool bag and tab organizer provide a compact storage solution that is great for techs who want portability in a compact setup
Do I need to Remove the Panel for a GPR Repair?
No, the vast majority of repairs do not require the removal of a panel. Since GPR does not later the back side of the panel…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
What Does “Double-Action” Mean in Glue Pull Repairing?
Double-action describes the technique of simultaneously using a pulling device like a K-Beam, K-Bar or Robo to life the low spots of a dent while…Read more »
Where are Keco Tools Made?
Keco Body Repair Products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Oklahoma City, OK.Read more »