Elim A Dent Ver-2 20" 6 Strip, 18v James Lee Sig-Series Cool / Warm Center Offset Portable PDR Light - Makita Compatible - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
6 Strip 18v PDR L.E.D. Cordless 20inch Light Board.
(3 warm white - 2 outer and 1 center Offset, 3 cool white - 2 outer 1 center Offset)
BATTERIES AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATE
PWM Dimmer Included
*WARNING NOT COMPATIBLE WITH G SERIES BATTERIES*
USE BL1815 & BL1830 BATTERIES OR GENERIC REPLACEMENTS
"Patents 9109769, 9212793"
This board is powered by Makita 18v lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements. The board can be rotated and twisted 360 degrees. Comes with 6 L.E.D. strips, 1 warm center offset, 2 warm outer, 1 cool center offset and 2 cool outer. 3 switches on base control strips. 2 Outer switches have single on and Center has a double on. Right Outer switch turns on 2 outer cool white. Left outer switch turns on 2 outer warm white. Center up turns on 1 center offset warm and center down turns on 1 center offset cool. Batteries charge in 15-40 min and last for 3 to 8 +hours depending on how many strips you power and what size battery your using.
New Spinal-Cord Setup
Elim A Dents Patent Pending Spinal Cord setup. These new revolutionary fittings allow you to extend and shorten your cord length without taking the entire assemble apart. Better than that each link has a bolt and nut inside a plastic housing that allows you to set the tension of each link. Ounce Spinal Cord fittings are connected they cannot pop apart without loosening the tension screws. If you prefer that loose broke in feel loosen the screws, if you like to keep that tight like new feeling tighten the screws. If you would like to have part of the links loose so you can maneuver and spin the board freely but have another section tight to support the board’s weight well you can do that also.
- 18v powered by Makita lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements.
- Allows you to use existing Makita chargers and batteries to eliminate carrying multiple different batteries and chargers.
- Easy battery release for swapping out dead batteries
- Completely cordless no exposed wires.
- Versatile 360 degrees of movement with no worries of cord tangles.
- Quick disconnects to easily replace wearable parts like the loc line assembly.
- Up to 9 18v strips with a variety of warm/cool color combination.
- 3 independent switches on base so they don't get switched by accident when adjusting board and also allow for various led strip combinations.
- Matched acrylic face plate for the perfect fade. Acrylic is secured into place so it won’t slide or fall out.
- Built in suction cup with replaceable plunger and pad which saves cost on repairs by only needing to purchase parts instead of entire assembly. Now works with Woods and Ram Twist Cups.
- Low profile dimmer on base side to control brightness of L.E.D.
Makita®, LXT®, AVT® and the Makita logo, Teal color and Black & White color combination are the registered trademarks of Makita which is not affiliated with Elim A Dent LLC.
Should I Use a Line Board or a Fog Board when Viewing Damage?
The choice between a line board or a fog board is a personal preference that should be made by the technician. Both lighting options have merit and should be chosen based on a variety of factors including the location of the damage and the color of the vehicle being repaired.Read more »