Elim A Dent 18 Volt Cordless Glue Gun - Makita Compatible - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Elim A Dent Cordless Glue Gun Powered by Makita
(Battery & Charger Not Included)
This glue gun is powered by Makita 18v batteries. We recommend 3.0 ah or higher battery capacity.
- Dual Temp 375f High 325f Low
- LED indicator for battery status (Green Level ok) (Red 5 Min Shut Off warning)
- LED indicator for Low High/Temp setting
- USB 2 amp output for charging usb 5v devices (Like Cell Phones)
- 12v bypass to operate glue gun from 12v source (Like vehicle battery)
- Ergonomic feel with easy trigger pull
- 1 Hour per ah of battery run time on High setting ( 4 hours of operation on 4 ah battery using high setting)
- Increased run time on low setting
How Do I Remove Glue from Panels and Glue Tabs?
Glue is easily released using a high concentration form of isopropyl alcohol sprayed directly on the glue. This allows glue to be removed cleanly by…Read more »
Why Won’t My Glue Tabs Stick to the Panel?
Following our 6C process ensures optimal adhesion every time and can resolve most common issues. A few of the most common reasons for glue not sticking are…Read more »
How Much Glue Should I Apply to the Glue Tab?
The ideal amount of glue for each tab varies based on size. As a general rule, you should fill the entire surface of the tab. Once applied, you should notice…Read more »