Welcome to the GPR Hustler Sales Resource Center. Below you will find demonstration training videos, a demonstration kit request form, as well as a sales training sign up form for our next scheduled sales training in Oklahoma City. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Scott Stayton at email@example.com.
We will be hosting periodic sales training events at our shop in Oklahoma City. These events will be part in-class, part hands-on, and focus on the demonstration process as well as a deep dive into the full product assortment, most commonly asked questions from customers, and best practices while representing Keco Body Repair Products.
Demonstrate the power and simplicity of the Keco GPR system with this sales kit. The kit includes everything you need to show your customers how quick and easy it is to utilize non-invasive repairs in their shop. The tools included align directly with our 3-step demonstration process.
- Step One - big move with a flexible, blue, 25mm Centipede and K-Beam
- Step Two - powerful pulls with a 7mm Dead Center Centipede and Crease Killer
- Step Three - small, detailed pull with a Dead Center Finishing or Dead Center Crease tab and the standard Robo Lifter
- Spare Tabs - extra tabs are included for possible lost or damaged tabs during demonstrations
- Accessories - included support items include glue gun, heat gun, 2-packs of glue, cleaning & release solution and a large storage bag
K-Beam (1x) // 65mm & 25mm Adapters (1x) // Standard Robo Lifter (1x) // Robo Crease Pulling Setup (1x) // 25mm Blue Flexible Centipede Tab (2x) // 7mm Dead Center ICE Centipede (2x) // 39x7mm Dead Center Blue Crease Tabs (2x) // 13mm Dead Center Blue Finishing Tabs (2x) // 13mm Dead Center ICE Finishing Tabs (2x) // 9mm Dead Center ICE Finishing Tabs (2x) // Collision Glue Sticks (2x bags) // Glue Gun (1x) // Heat Gun (1x) // Infrared Thermometer (1x) // Cleaning & Release Solution (1x) // Keco Tool Bag (1x)
- NOT FOR RESALE
- LIMIT 1 PER HUSTLER
Overview of the 3-Step Process
Step One - The "WOW!" Move
Step Two - Feel the Power
Step Three - Easy Detail Repair
Extra Tips for Demonstration Success