Ultra Portable Glue Pulling Tower
The Ultra Tools' Portable Glue Pulling Tower is an adjustable glue pulling tower that works 360° around the vehicle and adjusts over 6ft high. Fully compatible with all tabs and studs that provide an eyebolt, u-bolt, or mechanism to hook including Keco Supertabs, Heavy-duty and Centipeds, Ultra Polytabs, and Camauto tabs.
- Adjustable Height & Horizontal Bar - adjusts to over 6 feet high (1.8 meters) and provides numerous connection points to allow multiple pulls at once
- Ratching System - creates hands-free constant pressure on large dents to allow pulling in multiple directions or create tension for blending
- Eyebolt Connections - compatible with tabs or studs that provide an eyebolt, u-bolt, or mechanism to hook including Keco Supertabs, Heavy-duty and Centipeds, Ultra Polytabs, and Camauto tabs
- Scissor Jack - secures tower underneath the vehicle
- Easy Setup and Breakdown - for storage in the shop or transportation between jobs with the inlcuded airtight and waterproof case
Ultra Dent Tools
Ultra Dent Tools was founded in 1998 in Riverside, CA. by Steve Hopf. Steve formerly owned California Customizing, a body shop well known for high quality custom paint & body work. With extensive background in the body shop business, he saw the need for Paintless Dent Repair tools in the industry. He started his own shop and since then has created one of the most innovative PDR tools and tool systems available.