Glexo Cold Glue Full Kit (4 Tabs)
The Glexo Cold Glue System is universal and can be used with any of the standard slide hammers, available on the PDR market. Make life easier without the added expense of additional tools and weight.
Glexo adhesive composition was tested for more than two years by high-class specialists, in cooperation with the Institute of Chemistry in St. Petersburg. The adhesive composition underwent “field” tests in the most severe conditions, such as the hot climate of the UAE and the low temperatures of the Northern Capital of Russia (Saint-Petersburg), showing its effectiveness, unpretentiousness and versatility.
The application area of Glexo adhesive is very wide, but it must be understood that this product does not solve all the problems that expert can face. The level of adhesion can’t be compared with hot glue, so if it is necessary to "turn out a sharp crease" and the like - don’t expect that Glexo will accomplish this task alone.
- Speed - quick readiness condition, operational use
- Economy - with proper use, the composition is durable, low spent and can be kept without special storage conditions
- Simplicity and Safety - the product works extremely clearly, can’t harm the car or the health of the specialist who uses it
- The system can be used with any type of slide hammers, which significantly reduces its cost, weight and accelerates payback
- Includes 40 mm and 30 mm round metal tabs; 75 x 30 and 75 x 15 rectangular metal tabs
- coat dents
- cold glues
This is incredible! I cant believe we have this now. Kinda pricey though
The glexo system is great, makes the small jobs that much fast. Love the system.
It said in the description that it works on any standard PDR slide hammer but that’s not the case. It did not fit any of the slide hammers I have. The shaft and threads were too big. I compared it to a set that a friend has and it was considerably larger. I ended up having to drill and modify one of my shied hammers to accommodate for it. I’m glad I only wasted $90 on the test kit instead of $330 on the hail kit that I was leaning towards. Keco stayed they would advise Glexo however never offered to send a replacement.
This stuff is great it will pull all kinds of sends in steel and aluminum I use it 4 to 5 times a week I pull to mud mostly I only have to skin coat dents or nothing at all saves me many hours if work.
Great use a small amount using alll of it just makes a mess