Centipede® Variety Pack Blue Curved Glue Tabs (8 Pieces)
The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases withing inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length.
Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, K-Beam®, industry standard slide hammers, mini-lifters, and even a rope ratchet and chains.
- Curve Body - creates the perfect solution for wheel arch dents and other curved body lines
- Rigid Base and Spine - provides increased strength for deep dents with little body contour
- Flexible Base and Spine - provides flexibility shallow dents with extreme changes in body contour
- Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Blue Material - flexible formula allows for a solid pull and vibration absorbing hold