GLUE PULL REPAIR
Less invasive collision repair technology
GPR eliminates stud welding so your repairs are far less intrusive with less post-pull work pounding, filling, priming and painting. KECO Collision Systems containing tools, tabs, light, and accessories to facilitate damage correction from aggressive to more finite metal movement by the most detailed technicians. Fast repairs with minimal, if any, body filler.
12 Minutes of Work in a 1-Minute Video
Key Benefits of GPR
- No Damage to E-coat - Front & backside factory corrosion protection remains intact
- Efficient Metal Flow - large surface area tabs & double-action allows smooth dent removal with filler-less repairs possible on smaller dings
- Repair Area Reduction - repair area immediately reduces massively in size after intial pulls
- Sustainability - Eco friendly cold repair process
- Aluminum - Most effective method to repair aluminum panels
- Electric Vehicle Safe - Repair can be carried out on powered EV
- Structural - Where applicable, system is capable of structural pulls
- Cosmetic - Key repair process for SMART & PDR
Key Features of KECO GPR Collision Systems
- Comprehensive - complete tab & tool offering from rough out to finish
- Organization - System cart set up for work cell efficiency
- Adaptability & Modularity - Every car is different and no plane is flat, KECO systems are designed to work efficiently with all damage
- Great Process & Training - easy to learn and a clear path to mastery
Fast: Reduce repair times and lower the severity of the repair on steel or aluminum.
High-Quality: Repair vehicles without damage to exterior finish, interior panel protections, or factory seals.
Easy-to-Learn: Get started using GPR with zero formal training or certifications.
Affordable: Purchase a complete system at a fraction of the cost of comparable conventional repair systems.
Complete Repair Video (12 minutes)
More Repair Videos