Elim A Dent Ver-2 14" 3 Strip, 18v Warm Center Portable PDR Light - Milwaukee Compatible - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
(2 outer cool white 1 center warm white)
BATTERIES AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATE
PWM Dimmer Included
*WARNING ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH M18 SERIES BATTERIES*
This board is powered by Milwaukee 18v lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements. The board can be rotated and twisted 360 degrees. Comes with 3 L.E.D. strips, 1 center and 2 outer. 3 switches on base control strips. Each switch controls 1 strip of L.E.D. Batteries charge in 15-40 min and last for 4 to 10 +hours depending on how many strips you power and what size battery you’re using.
New Spinal-Cord Setup
Elim A Dents Patent Pending Spinal Cord setup. These new revolutionary fittings allow you to extend and shorten your cord length without taking the entire assemble apart. Better than that each link has a bolt and nut inside a plastic housing that allows you to set the tension of each link. Ounce Spinal Cord fittings are connected they cannot pop apart without loosening the tension screws. If you prefer that loose broke in feel loosen the screws, if you like to keep that tight like new feeling tighten the screws. If you would like to have part of the links loose so you can maneuver and spin the board freely but have another section tight to support the board’s weight well you can do that also.
- 18v powered by Milwaukee lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements.
- Allows you to use existing Milwaukee chargers and batteries to eliminate carrying multiple different batteries and chargers.
- Easy battery release for swapping out dead batteries
- Completely cordless no exposed wires.
- Versatile 360 degrees of movement with no worries of cord tangles.
- Quick disconnects to easily replace wearable parts like the Spinal Cord assembly.
- Up to 9 18v strips with a variety of warm/cool color combination.
- 3 independent switches on base so they don't get switched by accident when adjusting board and also allow for various led strip combinations.
- Matched acrylic face plate for the perfect fade. Acrylic is secured into place so it won’t slide or fall out.
- Built in suction cup with replaceable plunger and pad which saves cost on repairs by only needing to purchase parts instead of entire assembly. Now works with Woods and Ram Twist Cups
- Low profile dimmer on base side to control brightness of L.E.D.
Milwaukee® is a registered trademark property of Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation’s which is not affiliated with Elim A Dent LLC.
Should I Use a Line Board or a Fog Board when Viewing Damage?
The choice between a line board or a fog board is a personal preference that should be made by the technician. Both lighting options have merit and should be chosen based on a variety of factors including the location of the damage and the color of the vehicle being repaired.Read more »