Keco Level 2 Glue Pull Repair System - 110 V
The KECO Collision Manager Kit is the most comprehensive glue pull repair kit available to body shop technicians. This kit includes the powerful Keco shop light and stand as well as a specially designed GPR tool cart making this an excellent option for those looking for a complete GPR solution. It includes all of the tools required to complete advanced level 2 repairs requiring very minimal, if any, body filler to finish. This kit handles small to x-large damage with ease. Tools are easily stored and organized on the cart while the included 10 compartment tab organizer keeps your tabs organized and ready to pull.
- Level 2 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking for the full spectrum of glue pull repair in the body shop and aim to use as little body filler as possible for finishing
- Medium to Large Damage - K-Beam® and K-Beam® Jr. provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Small to Medium Damage - Robo Lifter and Precision Pulling Base for fixing small and x-small damage with precision and control when combined with the Dead Center® finishing tabs
- Lighting - Keco Shop Light enhances technicians ability to see damage on clear coat and place tabs to make pulls with accuracy and control
- Storage & Organization - Designated glue pull cart and tab organizer keeps tools and tabs clean and organized in your shop
Do I need to Remove the Panel for a GPR Repair?
No, the vast majority of repairs do not require the removal of a panel. Since GPR does not later the back side of the panel…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
What Does “Double-Action” Mean in Glue Pull Repairing?
Double-action describes the technique of simultaneously using a pulling device like a K-Beam, K-Bar or Robo to life the low spots of a dent while…Read more »
Where are Keco Tools Made?
Keco Body Repair Products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Oklahoma City, OK.Read more »