Elim A Dent Ver-3 20" 6 Strip, 20v Adjustable Fade Auto Cup Portable PDR Light - Dewalt Compatible - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Elim A Dents Spinal-Cord
This board is powered by Dewalt 20v lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements. The board can be rotated and twisted 360 degrees. Comes with 6 L.E.D. strips, 3 warm white 3 cool white. 6 independent switches for each individual LED strip.
New Spinal-Cord Setup
Elim A Dents Patented Spinal Cord setup has a bolt and nut inside a plastic housing that allows you to set the tension of each link. Ounce Spinal Cord fittings are connected they cannot pop apart without loosening the tension screws. If you prefer that loose broke in feel loosen the screws, if you like to keep that tight like new feeling tighten the screws. If you would like to have part of the links loose so you can maneuver and spin the board freely but have another section tight to support the board’s weight well you can do that also.
- 20v powered by Dewalt lithium ion batteries or off-brand replacements.
- Allows you to use existing Dewalt chargers and batteries to eliminate carrying multiple different batteries and chargers.
- Easy battery release for swapping out dead batteries
- Completely cordless no exposed wires.
- Versatile 360 degrees of movement with no worries of cord tangles.
- Quick disconnects to easily replace wearable parts like spinal cord assembly.
- 6 20v strips with warm/cool color combination.
- 6 independent switches on LED tray housing so to allow for various led strip combinations.
- Matched acrylic face plate for the perfect fade. Acrylic is secured into place so it won’t slide or fall out.
- Built in battery powered suction cup that constantly monitors vacuum to ensure your board remains secured to working surface.
- Low profile dimmer built into base to control brightness of L.E.D.
- LED Battery level indicator.
- Rubber over mold protective corners.
DEWALT® is a registered trademark property of Black & Decker® Corporation which is not affiliated with Elim A Dent LLC.
Should I Use a Line Board or a Fog Board when Viewing Damage?
The choice between a line board or a fog board is a personal preference that should be made by the technician. Both lighting options have merit and should be chosen based on a variety of factors including the location of the damage and the color of the vehicle being repaired.Read more »