Centipede Variety Pack Blue Rigid Smooth Crease Glue Tabs - 6"
The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases withing inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length.
Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, K-Beam®, industry standard slide hammers, mini-lifters, and even a rope ratchet and chains.
- Thick Rigid Base - best for sharp, deep creases with little body contours; the most solid and rigid of the Centipede crease tabs
- Thin Rigid Base - thinner surfacer area allows a little more base flex to pull the center
- Rigid Spine - offers increased strength for deep dents
- Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Blue Material - flexible formula allows for a solid pull and vibration absorbing hold