KECO 3/8" x 36" Lateral Tension Tool (LTT) with Centipedes
The KECO LTTTM (Lateral Tension Tool) provides technicians with lateral tension to improve metal flow during a glue pull repair. The release of tension with a lateral motion from crown areas promotes needed relief when pulling large dents and collision damage from panels, doors, seams, and body lines. Combine the LTTTM with the K-Beam®, K-Bar® or other KECO premium GPR tool. Recommended with KECO's high strength PDR glue to pull the deepest dents from virtually all metals used in vehicle composition.
- Stationary Bearing Block - precision machined steel block for drive thread bearing support and centipede engagement
- Threaded Drive Block - machined steel drive block machined for centipede engagement
- Threaded Drive Rod - precision machined with bearing sleeve, hex head, and retaining screw
- Tension Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension and finesse while pulling damage or use a power drill on the hex nut for faster adjustments
- Includes 4 KECO Blue Centipede Tabs - (2) each 54mm x 54mm (2" x 2") rigid centipedes and (2) each 38mm x 152mm (6" x 1.5") rigid centipedes with lateral-pull hole (6” x 1.5”)
KECO Body Repair Products
KECO Body Repair Products is the pioneer of glue pull repair (GPR) within the collision repair and paintless dent repair (PDR) industries. Based in Oklahoma City, KECO’s team manufactures a broad range of innovative GPR tools, with superior quality, for the most discerning professional technicians.
KECO is focused on creating the best customer experience available, with exceptional service and most products guaranteed for life. KECO is here to help YOU (the technician) do your best repairs with the most comprehensive line of GPR and PDR tools available today.