Keco K-Beam Bridge Lifter with Adapters
The KECO K-Beam Bridge Lifter provides the controlled power and leverage to pull large dents from panels doors seams and body lines The sustained pulling pressure allowing tech’s a hands-free opportunity to view the dent at various angles then slap and knock down crowns accordingly.
- Threaded Lifter with Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension or use a power drill for quick adjustments
- Locking Sliding Saddle - angles up to 60º and slides 28" allowing pulls on hard to reach places
- Sliding 360º Padded Robo Feet - two Robo bodies slide the length of the bridge and pivoting feet provide a stable base on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight High-Strength Body - weighs less than 5lbs for easy maneuvering
- Includes 5 Adapters - supports all standard size PDR hail and crease tabs KECO Super Tabs Centipedes and Black Plague Crease tabs
Keco Crown Slapper Plastic Body Spoons (Combo Pack)
Crown Slappers protect the vehicle paint during the knockdown and blending correction phase by placing between your hammer and the crown or high created from dents and over-pulling.
- Place between your hammer and the crowns created from dents on vehicles
- Prevents scuffing or damaging the paint during paintless or pull/push-to-paint dent repairs
- Blue Rigid Plastic - provides more energy transfer when working with thick metals
- Red Soft Plastic - allows flexibility to follow body line contours