Keco K-Bar Leverage Bar with Adapters
The KECO K-Bar provides technicians with the leverage necessary to pull large dents and collision damage from panels doors seams and body lines. Combine the K-Bar with high strength PDR glue to pull the deepest dents from virtually all metals used in vehicle composition.
- Threaded Lifter with Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension or use a power drill on the hex nut for fast lifting and adjustments
- Locking Sliding Saddle - angles up to 60º and slides 15.5" allowing pulls on hard to reach places like rocker panels
- Pivoting Rubber Foot Pad - pivots over 210º enabling a wide range of leverage without damaging the paint
- Comfort Grip Handle - creates a more comfortable experience and reduces cramps
- Includes 5 Adapters - supports all standard size PDR hail and crease tabs KECO Super Tabs Centipedes and Black Plague Crease tabs
Keco Crown Slapper Plastic Body Spoons (Combo Pack)
Crown Slappers protect the vehicle paint during the knockdown and blending correction phase by placing between your hammer and the crown or high created from dents and over-pulling.
- Place between your hammer and the crowns created from dents on vehicles
- Prevents scuffing or damaging the paint during paintless or pull/push-to-paint dent repairs
- Blue Rigid Plastic - provides more energy transfer when working with thick metals
- Red Soft Plastic - allows flexibility to follow body line contours
- rocker panel
- KECO K-Bar
I successfully puled out a dent in the rocker panel of my car using the KECO K-Bar, 25mm centipede and WeldTab glue. I am not a professional, but after watching a video by Johnathan, I decided to give it a try and it worked quite well. The K-Bar is expensive, but it's worth it.
I love this product. Why did I wait this long to get it?
I love my Keco puller. I immediately found use for it in my everyday repairs. I only wish I bought it sooner. The quality is great and customer service is impeccable. This is the kind of tool that will improve your quality of repair with less stress on the operator. Will pay for itself quickly and make you money where you once had to pass on the job. Thank you Keco!
Making repairs easy
Very easy to learn . Makes repairs on small and large areas very easy with no damage to inside of panels.. the glue is amazingly strong..