Do I need to Remove the Panel for a GPR Repair?
No, the vast majority of repairs do not require the removal of a panel. Since GPR does not later the back side of the panel…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
What Does “Double-Action” Mean in Glue Pull Repairing?
Double-action describes the technique of simultaneously using a pulling device like a K-Beam, K-Bar or Robo to life the low spots of a dent while…Read more »
Where are Keco Tools Made?
Keco Body Repair Products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Oklahoma City, OK.Read more »
- Centipede U-Bolt and 65mm Adapter
- Keco Forged Steel Eyebolt for Super & Heavy Duty Tabs (2 Each) (2)
- GPR Star 300 Watt US Plug Adjustable Temperature Corded Glue Gun (410-6066)
- Camauto Collision PDR Glue Sticks (10 Pack)
- Centipede Variety Pack Blue Flexible Smooth Crease Glue Tabs (5 Pieces)
- Keco Heavy-duty Variety Pack Blue Smooth Glue Tabs (4 Pieces)
- 16.75" x 9.75" Black 10-Compartment Organizer
Keco Body Repair Products
Keco Body Repair Products manufactures a full range of high-quality, innovative glue pull repair tools for the most discerning professional technicians. Their team is based in Oklahoma City. They work hard to develop, manufacture, and deliver innovative tools for the PDR and collision repair industries. They are committed to customer satisfaction and back their products with a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
These Centipede tabs are one of the many "Must Have" products made by Keco. These tabs can reach inside a larger low and really pull a lot of metal. Even on a High Strength Steel panel that's contoured! I value Keco products and their customer support.