Centipede 25 mm Rigid Thin Smooth Crease Glue Tab
- $0.00 USD taxes collected outside of OK. Learn more We only collects sales tax for orders that are shipped within the US to the state of Oklahoma. You may be responsible for state and local sales when filing your tax returns within the US. You may be responsible for import duties or VAT when shipping outside of the US. Close
The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases withing inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length. Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, K-Beam, industry standard slide hammers, mini-lifters, and even a rope ratchet and chains.
- Thin Rigid Base - thinner surfacer area allows a little more base flex to pull the center
- Rigid Spine - offers increased strength for deep dents
- 44 mm Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Blue Material - flexible formula allows for a solid pull and vibration absorbing hold