Centipede 12.5 mm Ice Flexible Thin Smooth Crease Glue Tab - 4"
The Keco Centipede Crease tabs are highly versatile for use in large damage dent repair. Their linear design is engineered for repairing crease shaped panel damage along body lines—compatible with both steel and aluminum panels. Centipede tabs are ideal for repairing deep dents and complex damage. Available with both rigid and flexible spines with your choice of rigid ice or flexible blue materials, Centipede tabs are a workhorse and essential for non-invasive collision repair.
- 4" Length - Maximum placement flexibility ideal for working with shorter and complex crease dents
- Flexible Spine - Bends to align with complex contours for repairing complex dents
- Thin Flexible Base - Allows the tab to twist to accommodate extreme changes in body contour
- Smooth Face - Ensures glue adherence for strongest possible pull and hold
- Ice Material - Legendary strength and rigidity make these tabs ideal for simple, straight pulls