Pivot Tips™ Pivoting Tips Variety Pack - Fits R4 Tips (24 Tips)
Widen and soften your tooltip when you want to push more metal without creating highs. Hayes Freeman has designed Pivot Tips™ for a balanced push when the angle of your tool approach is not ideal. Pushing becomes more consistent and helps prevent micro-lows.
Pivot Tips™ have a steel insert, which distributes the force of your tooltip to the entire face of the tip. Combining this steel insert with a soft pivoting face creates an amazing large push, that can reach into small places.
Pivot Tips™ patent pending
- R4 Tip Compatible - attaches directly to the end of rounded, R4 tips
- Prevents Inconsistency & Micro-Lows - the smooth face distributes the pushing force to help prevent micro-lows
- Rounds & Crease Shapes - available in 3 different sized rounds and 1 crease shape
- Flat & Rounded Faces - each size comes in both a flat face and a round face to accomadate various applications and types of dents
- Designed by Hayes Freeman