How Long Do Glue Pull Tabs Last?
The useable life of a glue pull tab varies significantly based on its size, material and technique used to pull. The average lifespan of a GPR tab across all manufacturers is around…Read more »
What's the difference between ICE and Blue tabs?
The primary differences between Keco Ice and Blue tabs are flexibility and strength. Our specially formulated Ice material offers maximum pull strength and rigidity ideal for…Read more »
How Do I Remove Glue from Panels and Glue Tabs?
Glue is easily released using a high concentration form of isopropyl alcohol sprayed directly on the glue. This allows glue to be removed cleanly by…Read more »
How Much Glue Should I Apply to the Glue Tab?
The ideal amount of glue for each tab varies based on size. As a general rule, you should fill the entire surface of the tab. Once applied, you should notice…Read more »
How Long Can I Make Pulls After Adhering the Glue Tab?
Each glues has different setup times and working windows. The general rules of thumb are…Read more »
- Centipede Variety Pack Blue Flexible Smooth Crease Glue Tabs (5 Pieces)
- Centipede Variety Pack Blue Rigid Smooth Crease Glue Tabs (5 Pieces)
- Centipede Variety Pack Ice Flexible Smooth Crease Glue Tabs (5 Pieces)
- Centipede Variety Pack Ice Rigid Smooth Crease Glue Tabs (5 Pieces)
- Centipede Curved Variety Pack Smooth Glue Tabs (4 Pieces)
- Centipede Curved Variety Pack Ice Smooth Glue Tabs (4 Pieces)
- U-Bolt Adapter (2)
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.